: An item that has been or previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||Sub Style:||Basketball, Walking|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||14||Upper Material:||Leather|
Does not apply
Years ago when I had no idea who I was and what I wanted to do with my life, I decided to ask myself a few deep questions. I decided to sit down with myself and find out whether the many stories I was telling myself about what was possible and impossible, were true. And it turns out they weren’t.
Questions have power – great power, creative power. And by addressing deep questions To yourself, you will get profound answers From yourself.NIKE NIKE NIKE RETRO AIR JORDAN 1 LOW 302371-011 SIZE 14 a8e42a
9. Am I following the crowd or am I listening to my own heart and intuition?
10. What would I do differently if I knew nobody would judge me?
11. Do I treat myself with the love and respect I truly deserve?
12. Why am I so uncomfortable with talking to people I don’t know?
13. What is one thing I could start doing today to improve the quality of my life?
14. When was the last time I told myself “I am enough“?
15. When was the last time I heard the words “I love you”?
16. When was the last time I did something nice for myself?
17. When was the last time I learned something new?
18. When was the last time I did something fun?19. Am I a happy person?
20. Am I a source of inspiration for my friends and family?
21. Who inspires me the most in this world?
22. If I were to give one piece of advice to a newborn child, what would it be?
23. Am I holding onto something I need to let go of?
24. Is there someone who has hurt or angered me that I need to forgive?
25. What can I do today to live a better life tomorrow?
26. When was the last time I read a book that had a major influence on me?
27. When was the last time I said “I love you” to someone?
28. When was the last time I made a new friend?
29. Does my presence add value to those around me?
30. Am I a pleasant person to be around?
31. What parts of my life don’t reflect who I am?
32. What has my heart and intuition been telling me that I might be ignoring?
33. Am I on the right path?
34. Where am I not being honest with myself and why?
35. Who is that one person I can talk to about just anything?
36. Am I comfortable with being uncomfortable?
37. Do I enjoy my own company?
38. Can I be alone without feeling lonely?
39. What is one thing I love the most about myself?
40. Do I take things personally?
42. What do I think about when I’m alone?
43. What am I most passionate about?
44. Where will I go after I die and what’s going to happen to me?
45. Who are the people that believe in me?
46. What do I want to be remembered for?
47. If I were to die tomorrow, would any of this matter?
48. If I could live anywhere in the world, where would I live?
49. Do I love myself as much as I expect others to love me?
50. What am I most thankful for?~love, Luminita💫
What is one question you feel that you need to ask yourself right now? You can share your comment in the comment section below 🙂
P.S. If you’re brave enough to ask yourself some of these deep questions, chances are that you will discover many incredible things that will eventually help you turn your life around 🙂Sharing is caring!
Sign Up & Get Your Free Chapter of My First Book
15 Things You Should Give Up to Be Happy